- Cranberry juice is beneficial for women since it aids in the prevention of urinary tract infections (UTIs).
- Cranberry juice contains a substance called proanthocyanidin, which stops germs from attaching to the cells that line the bladder.
- These substances stop the bacteria from proliferating further and wash them out of the body through the urine.
- They do this by inhibiting the growth of the germs.
Cranberry juice may provide various benefits for women’s health, however further research on humans is required to confirm these claims. These include the alleviation of symptoms associated with premenstrual syndrome (PMS), the prevention of osteoporosis, the assistance of postmenopausal health, and the reduction of indicators of aging.
What happens when you drink cranberry juice?
- In addition, because consuming cranberry juice causes an increase in the acidity of the urine, the bacteria that cause infections find it difficult to survive and are eventually eliminated.
- Cranberry juice should be consumed on a regular basis, particularly by pregnant women and middle-aged women, in order to reduce the likelihood of developing urinary tract infections.
- Protects from scurvy
Are cranberries good for You?
Cranberries are towards the top of the list of foods that are good for you because of the high levels of nutrients and antioxidants that they contain. The following is a condensed version of the nutritional breakdown for cranberries: Cranberry juice has an incredible variety of nutrients, which may be consumed by drinking it.