- 1 Which field gives the most blueberries?
- 2 What is the fastest way to get blue extract in bee swarm simulator?
- 3 How do you get tokens in bee swarm simulator?
- 4 How do I get gumdrop tokens?
- 5 Which blueberry variety is the sweetest?
- 6 How much money can you make on an acre of blueberries?
- 7 How do you get the fastest bee swarm extract?
- 8 Where is the Bucko Bee translator?
- 9 How do you increase Bee ability rate?
- 10 How do I get honey tokens?
- 11 What is the best mask in bee swarm?
- 12 How do I get goo fast?
- 13 What does gummy bee do?
Which field gives the most blueberries?
Maine is the largest producer of wild blueberries in the world. Maine produces 10 percent of all blueberries in North America, including wild and cultivated production.
What is the fastest way to get blue extract in bee swarm simulator?
Ways to Obtain. Crafting it from the Blender for 50 blueberries and 10 royal jellies. Purchasing certain packs in the Robux Shop. Completing Gifted Bucko Bee’s quests will always reward one blue extract.
How do you get tokens in bee swarm simulator?
Token Link will pick up personal tokens, including Honey Gift tokens generated from Honey and Diamond Bees, treats from Fetch, honey from Impale, tokens from Festive Gift, tokens from Cub Buddy, tokens from defeated mobs, and of course, boost tokens generated by any of the bees with that ability.
How do I get gumdrop tokens?
Ways to Obtain Gumdrops
- Spending tickets at the Gumdrop Shop (3 gumdrops per ticket).
- As a drop from certain mobs.
- Farming in the Stump Field.
- As a drop from leaves in the Stump Field.
- Popping a gummy sprout or a festive sprout.
- Crafting them in the Blender for 3 blueberries, strawberries, and pineapples.
- As a reward for completing quests.
Which blueberry variety is the sweetest?
Powder Blue (Zones 6-9) This is a rabbiteye type is regarded as sweeter than other varieties, with harvests later in the season than you’ll find with other cultivars.
How much money can you make on an acre of blueberries?
How much can an acre of blueberries make a year? Once your blueberry bushes reach maturity they could produce from 5,000 to 20,000 pounds a year. If they all sold for $4.00 a pound this means that you could make anywhere from $20,000 to $80,000 an acre a year once they reach maturity.
How do you get the fastest bee swarm extract?
Ways to Obtain
- Crafting it from the Blender for 50 strawberries and 10 royal jellies.
- Redeeming certain valid codes:
- Purchasing certain packs in the Robux Shop.
- Completing Gifted Riley Bee’s quests will always reward one red extract.
- Black Bear gives red extracts on the following quests:
Where is the Bucko Bee translator?
Gifted Bucko Bee is located on the second floor of the Blue HQ, in between the Top Bucko Bee Helpers and the Daily Top Blue Collectors leaderboards. The player cannot start receiving and completing its quests without a translator, which is given by Science Bear three times.
How do you increase Bee ability rate?
Bee Ability Rate It can be boosted with amulets, Dandelion Field’s Market Boost, or with certain items.
How do I get honey tokens?
Using bees and flowers are the easiest and most common methods of collecting Honey Tokens. Using bees, players will grind hives with Honey Bees in them to receive Honey Tokens.
What is the best mask in bee swarm?
Shy bees are great for gummy mask or demon mask but they are useless for diamond. To get the most out of your bees, choose the appropriate mask. I voted Demon accidentally, oof. But both Gummy and Diamond are great, which one is better for honey depends, honestly.
How do I get goo fast?
Combining field boosts is good when you want to get a lot of goo fast. You can also try to be nice to a player with a gummy mask and ask them to help you out by being on the same field as you, preferably one where you have a boost. I have helped some players to get goo that way.
What does gummy bee do?
Covers flowers in goo to grant you bonus honey!” Gummy Bee is a Colorless Event bee. It can be purchased for 2,500 gumdrops from the Gummy Bee Egg Claim. Like all other Event bees, this bee does not have a favorite treat, and the only way to make it gifted is by feeding it a star treat or gingerbread bears.