- 1 How many calories are in a blueberry muffin?
- 2 How many calories are in a homemade muffin?
- 3 Are homemade muffins bad for you?
- 4 How bad is a blueberry muffin for you?
- 5 How many calories are in a skinny blueberry muffin?
- 6 What is the best blueberry muffin mix?
- 7 What is the average weight of a muffin?
- 8 How many calories are in a blueberry muffin from Walmart?
- 9 How many calories are in a blueberry muffin from McDonald’s?
- 10 What are the healthiest muffins to eat?
- 11 What is the healthiest English muffin?
- 12 Is it OK to eat a muffin everyday?
- 13 Is a blueberry muffin a good breakfast?
- 14 Is eating a muffin for breakfast healthy?
- 15 Is it OK to eat a muffin for breakfast?
How many calories are in a blueberry muffin?
Blueberry Muffin Battle
|Nutrient||Regular Blueberry Muffin 1||Reduced Fat Blueberry Muffin 2|
How many calories are in a homemade muffin?
One muffin provides 115 calories, 3 grams of total fat, 160 mg of sodium, 18 grams of carbs, 1 gram of fiber, 4 grams of sugar, and 3 grams of protein ( 1 ).
Are homemade muffins bad for you?
Muffins have a bad reputation of being very high in calories, fat and sugar. While many store bought muffins carry a hefty amount of calories — typically around 400 or more each, you can easily fit them into a healthy eating plan.
How bad is a blueberry muffin for you?
” Blueberry muffins are not a healthy snack option and contribute a significant amount towards total daily sugar limits,” the report said. “61 per cent of all the muffins included in the survey contained six teaspoons of sugar or more, which is the upper DAILY limit of a child aged 7-10 years.”
How many calories are in a skinny blueberry muffin?
Starbucks Calories, Skinny Blueberry Muffin
|Starbucks Calories, Skinny Blueberry Muffin||Serving||312|
What is the best blueberry muffin mix?
Find out what we thought!
- Honorable Mention: Duncan Hines Simple Mornings Wild Maine Blueberry Muffin Mix.
- Runner-Up: Krusteaz Wild Blueberry Muffin Mix.
- Best in Show: Betty Crocker Wild Blueberry Muffin Mix.
What is the average weight of a muffin?
Medium muffin (113 grams): 444 calories. Small muffin (66 grams): 259 calories. Mini muffin (17 grams): 67 calories.
How many calories are in a blueberry muffin from Walmart?
The Bakery at Walmart
|For a Serving Size of 1 serving (99g)|
|How many calories are in The Bakery At Walmart Blueberry Muffins? Amount of calories in The Bakery At Walmart Blueberry Muffins: Calories 300||Calories from Fat 126 (42%)|
|% Daily Value *|
How many calories are in a blueberry muffin from McDonald’s?
A soft and fluffy muffin baked with real blueberries and topped with a streusel crumb topping that goes wonderfully with a Premium Roast Coffee. There are 470 calories in a McDonald’s blueberry muffin.
What are the healthiest muffins to eat?
Below, our list of 14 healthy muffin recipes that will keep you energized all morning.
- Apricot-Date Seed-uction Muffins.
- Chocolate Muffins.
- Strawberry-Banana Quinoa Muffins.
- Vanilla Bean Blackberry Muffin.
- Cherry Zucchini Muffins.
- Lemon Raspberry Muffins.
- Whole Wheat Carrot Cake Muffins.
- Pineapple Coconut Muffins.
What is the healthiest English muffin?
You’re better off with 100% whole wheat English muffins from Nature’s Own, Pepperidge Farm, Trader Joe’s, or Whole Foods. All keep a lid on calories (120 to 140) and sodium (200 mg or less) without skimping on taste.
Is it OK to eat a muffin everyday?
Eating a daily muffin can harm your heart health Sugar isn’t the only reason why store-bought muffins should be an occasional treat and not a daily staple. As Harvard researchers point out, regular commercial muffins can also contain as much as 367 mg of sodium.
Is a blueberry muffin a good breakfast?
Muffins may sound like a healthier breakfast option than doughnuts, but the truth is they’re far from it. Case in point: A reduced-fat blueberry muffin from a popular chain clocks in at 410 calories, with 10g fat (2g saturated), 75g carbs, and 39g sugar.
Is eating a muffin for breakfast healthy?
A high-fiber, low-fat option with calcium, phosphorus, magnesium and selenium, whole wheat English muffins make a great weight loss breakfast food. For a protein boost with added calcium and B vitamins, try topping your English breakfast muffin with cottage cheese for a healthy change.
Is it OK to eat a muffin for breakfast?
After all, most consider them a glorified cupcake you can eat for breakfast! Muffins are a traditional breakfast staple almost everyone loves. For one thing, you can make them with any number of ingredients you have on hand. They’re easy to freeze and eat as a snack or as a portable breakfast on the go.