- 1 How many calories in a Stop and Shop blueberry muffin?
- 2 Why are blueberry muffins bad for you?
- 3 How many calories is a homemade blueberry muffin?
- 4 How many calories in a small blueberry muffin?
- 5 How many calories are in a Stop and Shop muffin?
- 6 Is it bad to have a blueberry muffin for breakfast?
- 7 What are the healthiest muffins to eat?
- 8 What is wrong with store bought muffins?
- 9 What is the best blueberry muffin mix?
- 10 How many calories are in a blueberry muffin from Walmart?
- 11 How many calories are in a blueberry muffin from McDonald’s?
- 12 Is it bad to eat a muffin everyday?
- 13 How many calories are in a Betty Crocker blueberry muffin?
- 14 Are blueberry muffins healthy?
How many calories in a Stop and Shop blueberry muffin?
Details. Per 4 Muffins: 420 calories; 3.5 g sat fat (18% DV); 410 mg sodium (18% DV); 30 g total sugars. Naturally & artificially flavored. 100% Quality & trust guarantee.
Why are blueberry muffins bad for you?
Reduced fat blueberry muffins are certainly no better—if not worse. With only slightly fewer calories than their regular counterparts, they still contain the same high amount of sugar (almost 40 grams, or 10 teaspoons) and nearly 50 percent more sodium (a whopping 540 milligrams per muffin!).
How many calories is a homemade blueberry muffin?
Homemade Blueberry Muffins (1 oz) contains 11.5g of carbs, 1.8g of protein, 3.1g of fat, and 80.8 calories.
How many calories in a small blueberry muffin?
Blueberry Muffin (1 mini, (1-1/4 in. dia)) contains 47.8g of carbs, 5.3g of protein, 19.2g of fat, and 393 calories.
How many calories are in a Stop and Shop muffin?
There are 260 calories in 1 muffin (71 g) of Stop & Shop Chocolate Chip Muffin.
Is it bad to have a blueberry muffin for breakfast?
Muffins may sound like a healthier breakfast option than doughnuts, but the truth is they’re far from it. Case in point: A reduced-fat blueberry muffin from a popular chain clocks in at 410 calories, with 10g fat (2g saturated), 75g carbs, and 39g sugar.
What are the healthiest muffins to eat?
Below, our list of 14 healthy muffin recipes that will keep you energized all morning.
- Apricot-Date Seed-uction Muffins.
- Chocolate Muffins.
- Strawberry-Banana Quinoa Muffins.
- Vanilla Bean Blackberry Muffin.
- Cherry Zucchini Muffins.
- Lemon Raspberry Muffins.
- Whole Wheat Carrot Cake Muffins.
- Pineapple Coconut Muffins.
What is wrong with store bought muffins?
Muffins have a bad reputation of being very high in calories, fat and sugar. While many store bought muffins carry a hefty amount of calories- typically around 400 or more each, you can easily fit them into a healthy eating plan.
What is the best blueberry muffin mix?
Find out what we thought!
- Honorable Mention: Duncan Hines Simple Mornings Wild Maine Blueberry Muffin Mix.
- Runner-Up: Krusteaz Wild Blueberry Muffin Mix.
- Best in Show: Betty Crocker Wild Blueberry Muffin Mix.
How many calories are in a blueberry muffin from Walmart?
The Bakery at Walmart
|For a Serving Size of 1 serving (99g)|
|How many calories are in The Bakery At Walmart Blueberry Muffins? Amount of calories in The Bakery At Walmart Blueberry Muffins: Calories 300||Calories from Fat 126 (42%)|
|% Daily Value *|
How many calories are in a blueberry muffin from McDonald’s?
A soft and fluffy muffin baked with real blueberries and topped with a streusel crumb topping that goes wonderfully with a Premium Roast Coffee. There are 470 calories in a McDonald’s blueberry muffin.
Is it bad to eat a muffin everyday?
Eating a daily muffin can harm your heart health Sugar isn’t the only reason why store-bought muffins should be an occasional treat and not a daily staple. As Harvard researchers point out, regular commercial muffins can also contain as much as 367 mg of sodium.
How many calories are in a Betty Crocker blueberry muffin?
|Calories 180||(752 kJ)|
|Total Carbohydrate||27 g||9%|
|Dietary Fiber||0.5 g||2%|
Are blueberry muffins healthy?
This snack is not always as healthy as it’s made out to be. A new report by Action on Sugar and the Obesity Health Alliance has found that blueberry muffins contribute a substantial amount towards our total daily sugar limits.