- 1 Is a blueberry muffin a grain?
- 2 Are blueberry muffins healthy?
- 3 How many calories are in a whole grain blueberry muffin?
- 4 How many carbs in a homemade blueberry muffin?
- 5 Is it bad to have a blueberry muffin for breakfast?
- 6 What is the healthiest muffin to eat?
- 7 Is it bad to eat a muffin everyday?
- 8 What is the best blueberry muffin mix?
- 9 How many calories are in a blueberry muffin from Walmart?
- 10 How many carbs are in a blueberry muffin from Costco?
- 11 How many carbs are in a small blueberry muffin?
- 12 Are blueberries Keto friendly?
Is a blueberry muffin a grain?
Reminiscent of a New England summer, these blueberry muﬃns include a mix of whole wheat and oats. They are 100% whole grain.
Are blueberry muffins healthy?
Perhaps the healthiest thing about these muffins is the fat—19 grams worth, largely from soybean oil—a heart- healthy source. (Only one of the three national chains reviewed used butter as a fat source in its muffins.) Reduced fat blueberry muffins are certainly no better—if not worse.
How many calories are in a whole grain blueberry muffin?
Nutrition Facts 189 calories; fat 7g; saturated fat 2g; cholesterol 26mg; sodium 256mg; protein 5g; carbohydrates 29g; sugars 13g; fiber 4g; iron 1mg; calcium 71mg.
How many carbs in a homemade blueberry muffin?
Homemade Blueberry Muffins (1 oz) contains 11.5g of carbs, 1.8g of protein, 3.1g of fat, and 80.8 calories.
Is it bad to have a blueberry muffin for breakfast?
Muffins may sound like a healthier breakfast option than doughnuts, but the truth is they’re far from it. Case in point: A reduced-fat blueberry muffin from a popular chain clocks in at 410 calories, with 10g fat (2g saturated), 75g carbs, and 39g sugar.
What is the healthiest muffin to eat?
Below, our list of 14 healthy muffin recipes that will keep you energized all morning.
- Apricot-Date Seed-uction Muffins.
- Chocolate Muffins.
- Strawberry-Banana Quinoa Muffins.
- Vanilla Bean Blackberry Muffin.
- Cherry Zucchini Muffins.
- Lemon Raspberry Muffins.
- Whole Wheat Carrot Cake Muffins.
- Pineapple Coconut Muffins.
Is it bad to eat a muffin everyday?
Eating a daily muffin can harm your heart health Sugar isn’t the only reason why store-bought muffins should be an occasional treat and not a daily staple. As Harvard researchers point out, regular commercial muffins can also contain as much as 367 mg of sodium.
What is the best blueberry muffin mix?
Find out what we thought!
- Honorable Mention: Duncan Hines Simple Mornings Wild Maine Blueberry Muffin Mix.
- Runner-Up: Krusteaz Wild Blueberry Muffin Mix.
- Best in Show: Betty Crocker Wild Blueberry Muffin Mix.
How many calories are in a blueberry muffin from Walmart?
The Bakery at Walmart
|For a Serving Size of 1 serving (99g)|
|How many calories are in The Bakery At Walmart Blueberry Muffins? Amount of calories in The Bakery At Walmart Blueberry Muffins: Calories 300||Calories from Fat 126 (42%)|
|% Daily Value *|
How many carbs are in a blueberry muffin from Costco?
Of the 71 grams of carbohydrates in Costco blueberry muffins, 40 grams come from sugar and there are only 2 grams of fiber. Each muffin provides 8 grams of protein.
How many carbs are in a small blueberry muffin?
Blueberry Muffin (1 mini, (1-1/4 in. dia)) contains 47.8g of carbs, 5.3g of protein, 19.2g of fat, and 393 calories.
Are blueberries Keto friendly?
Blueberries are healthy and nutritious, and raw blueberries can easily be part of your keto diet — especially if you’re counting total carbs rather than net carbs. However, dried blueberries and most food products made with blueberries will be too high in carbs for keto.