- 1 Why is MiO so expensive?
- 2 Does MiO blueberry lemonade have caffeine?
- 3 Does Walmart sell MiO?
- 4 What’s in MiO that’s bad for you?
- 5 What is the healthiest water enhancer?
- 6 Is Mio better than soda?
- 7 Does Target sell MiO?
- 8 Does adding Mio to water still count as drinking water?
- 9 Is flavored water bad for your kidneys?
- 10 Can flavored water gain weight?
Why is MiO so expensive?
MiO seems a bit expensive, why does it cost so much? A: MiO is made with the highest quality ingredients, natural flavors, and a fancy schmancy double click closure system to keep the top secure. MiO also comes with 24 – 8 fl oz servings per bottle, so you can get more bang for your buck.
Does MiO blueberry lemonade have caffeine?
(2 Pack) MiO Blueberry Lemonade Sugar Free, Caffeine Free Liquid Water Enhancer, 1.62 fl oz Bottles – Walmart.com – Walmart.com.
Does Walmart sell MiO?
MiO Energy Black Cherry Naturally Flavored Liquid Water Enhancer with Caffeine & B Vitamins, 1.62 fl oz Bottle – Walmart.com – Walmart.com.
What’s in MiO that’s bad for you?
MiO uses Sucralose (Splenda), as its primary sweetener. It is produced by chlorinating white sugar, but this process gives sucralose added problems like heavy metals. The FDA approves it as 98% safe, with the remaining 2% containing all those heavy metals.
What is the healthiest water enhancer?
Quick Look: Our Recommendations for Best Water Enhancers
- Stur – Best Overall Flavor Enhancer.
- Nuun Hydration: Electrolytes – Best Electrolyte.
- Nuun Hydration: Electrolyte + Caffeine – Best for high-energy activity.
- Elete Electrolyte Drops – Best ‘no flavor’ electrolyte.
- True Lemon – Best Unsweetened.
Is Mio better than soda?
“If you’re someone who never drinks water, then if you’re drinking water with Mio or Crystal Light, certainly it’s better than drinking a pop.
Does Target sell MiO?
Mio Energy Black Cherry Liquid Water Enhancer – 1.62 Fl Oz Bottle: Target.
Does adding Mio to water still count as drinking water?
Water, tea, coffee, Mio, soda, juice, milk, beer, wine, vegetables, all count toward your hydration intake.
Is flavored water bad for your kidneys?
With flavored waters, those little bottles may also contain far too much sodium, sugar, or artificial sweeteners to be healthy for someone struggling with kidney disease. The good news is that homemade flavored waters are one of the easiest things you can make.
Can flavored water gain weight?
Sparkling water does not lead to weight gain, as it contains zero calories. However, when other ingredients are added, such as sweeteners, sugar, and flavor enhancers, the beverage may then contain sodium and extra calories — usually 10 calories or less.