How do you draw a simple blueberry?
How to Draw Blueberries Step by Step
- Step 1 – Draw the Outer Shapes of Each of the Blueberries. Blueberries outline drawing.
- Step 2 – Draw the Outer Shapes of the Leaves. Blueberries with leaves drawing.
- Step 3 – Draw the Tips of the Berries.
- Step 4 – Draw the Inner Details of the Berries.
- Step 5 – Finish the Line Drawing.
- Step 6 – Add Some Color.
What is a blue fruit?
Yes, blueberries are the only blue fruit. However, there is a blue vegetable: Blue corn. And if you are open minded, there is a purple potato variety called “All Blue.”
How do you draw a simple pear?
How to Draw a Pear
- At first draw two simple geometric shapes – an oval and circle. At this step you should not press down too hard on a pencil.
- Now using clear and smooth lines outline the silhouette of the pear.
- Erase all unnecessary guidelines from the pear.
- It is the last step of the tutorial about how to draw a pear.
How do you draw a apple?
Here’s an easy guide on how to draw an apple, step-by-step.
- Step 1: Draw a Circle.
- Step 2: Draw a Wave in the Top Half Part of the Circle.
- Step 3: Draw a Wave in the Bottom of the Circle.
- Step 4: Draw a Small Curve Under the Top Wave-Like Pattern.
- Step 5: Draw a Stalk and a Leaf.
- Step 6: Draw the Veins of the Leaf.