- 1 How many carbs are in a Betty Crocker blueberry muffin?
- 2 How many carbs are in a homemade muffin?
- 3 How many carbs are in a whole wheat muffin?
- 4 How much sugar is in a McDonald’s blueberry muffin?
- 5 What is the best blueberry muffin mix?
- 6 How many carbs are in a small blueberry muffin?
- 7 How many net carbs are in a English muffin?
- 8 How many carbohydrates in a homemade blueberry muffin?
- 9 How many net carbs are in a banana muffin?
- 10 What is the healthiest English muffin?
- 11 Is an English muffin better than bread?
- 12 Are English muffins bad for weight loss?
- 13 Are blueberry muffins healthy?
- 14 Are Mcdonalds blueberry muffins healthy?
- 15 How much is a blueberry muffin at Starbucks?
How many carbs are in a Betty Crocker blueberry muffin?
|% Daily Value|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 49g||18%|
How many carbs are in a homemade muffin?
One muffin provides 115 calories, 3 grams of total fat, 160 mg of sodium, 18 grams of carbs, 1 gram of fiber, 4 grams of sugar, and 3 grams of protein ( 1 ).
How many carbs are in a whole wheat muffin?
|Amount Per Serving||As Packaged|
|Total Carbohydrate 22g||7%|
|Dietary Fiber 6g||24%|
How much sugar is in a McDonald’s blueberry muffin?
Starbucks, McDonald’s are among the worst offenders The worst offenders were U.K. coffee chain Costa, where blueberry muffins contained 10 teaspoons (or 40.3 grams) of sugar, and McDonald’s blueberry muffins, which contained eight teaspoons (or 32 grams) of sugar.
What is the best blueberry muffin mix?
Find out what we thought!
- Honorable Mention: Duncan Hines Simple Mornings Wild Maine Blueberry Muffin Mix.
- Runner-Up: Krusteaz Wild Blueberry Muffin Mix.
- Best in Show: Betty Crocker Wild Blueberry Muffin Mix.
How many carbs are in a small blueberry muffin?
Blueberry Muffin (1 mini, (1-1/4 in. dia)) contains 47.8g of carbs, 5.3g of protein, 19.2g of fat, and 393 calories.
How many net carbs are in a English muffin?
In fact, an authentic English muffin recipe is high in carbs, made of high carb wheat flour. There’s about 26 g net carbs in one English muffin so eating one will quickly blow your carb counts!
How many carbohydrates in a homemade blueberry muffin?
Homemade Blueberry Muffins contains 11.5g of carbs, 1.8g of protein, 3.1g of fat, and 80.8 calories.
How many net carbs are in a banana muffin?
Muffins, banana (1 medium – approx 2 3/4″ to 3″ diameter) contains 51.4g of carbs, 6.6g of protein, 12.4g of fat, and 348 calories.
What is the healthiest English muffin?
You’re better off with 100% whole wheat English muffins from Nature’s Own, Pepperidge Farm, Trader Joe’s, or Whole Foods. All keep a lid on calories (120 to 140) and sodium (200 mg or less) without skimping on taste.
Is an English muffin better than bread?
Many health-conscious eaters choose English muffins with their healthy morning meal because they think it’s a more nutritious choice than bread. The calories are about the same, but there are some ways that you can make an English muffin a smart choice no matter when you choose to eat it.
Are English muffins bad for weight loss?
A high-fiber, low- fat option with calcium, phosphorus, magnesium and selenium, whole wheat English muffins make a great weight loss breakfast food.
Are blueberry muffins healthy?
Perhaps the healthiest thing about these muffins is the fat—19 grams worth, largely from soybean oil—a heart- healthy source. (Only one of the three national chains reviewed used butter as a fat source in its muffins.) Reduced fat blueberry muffins are certainly no better—if not worse.
Are Mcdonalds blueberry muffins healthy?
McDonald’s Multi-Grain Berry Muffin (pictured) is a pleasant surprise: it has the lowest calorie count of all the muffins I looked at and boasts a healthy 6 grams of fiber. Watch out for their Blueberry Muffin, however, which packs in 45% of the daily value of saturated fat (based on a 2,000-calorie diet).
How much is a blueberry muffin at Starbucks?
A Starbucks blueberry muffin is about $2.95.