- 1 How many carbs are in a homemade muffin?
- 2 How many calories are in a small blueberry muffin?
- 3 How many carbs are in a Betty Crocker blueberry muffin?
- 4 How bad is a blueberry muffin for you?
- 5 How many net carbs are in an English muffin?
- 6 How many carbs are in a blueberry muffin from Costco?
- 7 Can you eat a blueberry muffin on a diet?
- 8 What is the healthiest muffin to eat?
- 9 How many carbs are in a small blueberry muffin?
- 10 What is the best blueberry muffin mix?
- 11 Does Betty Crocker blueberry muffin mix have dairy?
- 12 How many calories are in one Betty Crocker blueberry muffin?
- 13 Is a blueberry muffin a good breakfast?
- 14 Is it OK to eat a muffin for breakfast?
- 15 What’s healthier muffin or donut?
How many carbs are in a homemade muffin?
One muffin provides 115 calories, 3 grams of total fat, 160 mg of sodium, 18 grams of carbs, 1 gram of fiber, 4 grams of sugar, and 3 grams of protein ( 1 ).
How many calories are in a small blueberry muffin?
Details. Per 4 Muffins: 420 calories; 3.5 g sat fat (18% DV); 410 mg sodium (18% DV); 30 g total sugars.
How many carbs are in a Betty Crocker blueberry muffin?
|% Daily Value|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 49g||18%|
How bad is a blueberry muffin for you?
” Blueberry muffins are not a healthy snack option and contribute a significant amount towards total daily sugar limits,” the report said. “61 per cent of all the muffins included in the survey contained six teaspoons of sugar or more, which is the upper DAILY limit of a child aged 7-10 years.”
How many net carbs are in an English muffin?
In fact, an authentic English muffin recipe is high in carbs, made of high carb wheat flour. There’s about 26 g net carbs in one English muffin so eating one will quickly blow your carb counts!
How many carbs are in a blueberry muffin from Costco?
Of the 71 grams of carbohydrates in Costco blueberry muffins, 40 grams come from sugar and there are only 2 grams of fiber. Each muffin provides 8 grams of protein.
Can you eat a blueberry muffin on a diet?
Reduced fat blueberry muffins are certainly no better—if not worse. With only slightly fewer calories than their regular counterparts, they still contain the same high amount of sugar (almost 40 grams, or 10 teaspoons) and nearly 50 percent more sodium (a whopping 540 milligrams per muffin!).
What is the healthiest muffin to eat?
Below, our list of 14 healthy muffin recipes that will keep you energized all morning.
- Apricot-Date Seed-uction Muffins.
- Chocolate Muffins.
- Strawberry-Banana Quinoa Muffins.
- Vanilla Bean Blackberry Muffin.
- Cherry Zucchini Muffins.
- Lemon Raspberry Muffins.
- Whole Wheat Carrot Cake Muffins.
- Pineapple Coconut Muffins.
How many carbs are in a small blueberry muffin?
Blueberry Muffin contains 47.8g of carbs, 5.3g of protein, 19.2g of fat, and 393 calories.
What is the best blueberry muffin mix?
Find out what we thought!
- Honorable Mention: Duncan Hines Simple Mornings Wild Maine Blueberry Muffin Mix.
- Runner-Up: Krusteaz Wild Blueberry Muffin Mix.
- Best in Show: Betty Crocker Wild Blueberry Muffin Mix.
Does Betty Crocker blueberry muffin mix have dairy?
CONTAINS WHEAT, EGG, MILK AND SOY INGREDIENTS.
How many calories are in one Betty Crocker blueberry muffin?
Betty Crocker Fiber One Blueberry Premium Muffin Mix
|Calories from Fat||25|
Is a blueberry muffin a good breakfast?
Muffins may sound like a healthier breakfast option than doughnuts, but the truth is they’re far from it. Case in point: A reduced-fat blueberry muffin from a popular chain clocks in at 410 calories, with 10g fat (2g saturated), 75g carbs, and 39g sugar.
Is it OK to eat a muffin for breakfast?
After all, most consider them a glorified cupcake you can eat for breakfast! Muffins are a traditional breakfast staple almost everyone loves. For one thing, you can make them with any number of ingredients you have on hand. They’re easy to freeze and eat as a snack or as a portable breakfast on the go.
What’s healthier muffin or donut?
When it comes to calories, carbs, and sugar, there’s a clear winner: doughnuts. The fried rings have 155 fewer calories, half the carbs, and 21 fewer grams of sugar than muffins. Muffins don’t lose out completely, though: They have 1 g more protein than doughnuts —and half the saturated fat.