- 1 How many calories in a Stop and Shop blueberry muffin?
- 2 Why are blueberry muffins bad for you?
- 3 What nutrients are in blueberry muffins?
- 4 Why are muffins bad for you?
- 5 How many calories are in a Stop and Shop muffin?
- 6 Is it bad to have a blueberry muffin for breakfast?
- 7 What is the healthiest type of muffin?
- 8 Is a blueberry muffin high in potassium?
- 9 What is the best blueberry muffin mix?
- 10 What are the benefits of muffins?
- 11 Is there protein in blueberry muffin?
- 12 Is it good to eat muffins everyday?
- 13 What is the healthiest muffin at Dunkin Donuts?
- 14 What is the healthiest English muffin?
How many calories in a Stop and Shop blueberry muffin?
Details. Per 4 Muffins: 420 calories; 3.5 g sat fat (18% DV); 410 mg sodium (18% DV); 30 g total sugars. Naturally & artificially flavored. 100% Quality & trust guarantee.
Why are blueberry muffins bad for you?
Reduced fat blueberry muffins are certainly no better—if not worse. With only slightly fewer calories than their regular counterparts, they still contain the same high amount of sugar (almost 40 grams, or 10 teaspoons) and nearly 50 percent more sodium (a whopping 540 milligrams per muffin!).
What nutrients are in blueberry muffins?
|Vitamin A 3%||•||Vitamin C 3%|
|Thiamin 25%||•||Riboflavin 35%|
|Vitamin B6 7%||•||Folic Acid 48%|
|Niacin 25%||•||Magnesium 5%|
|Phosphorus 35%||•||Zinc 3%|
Why are muffins bad for you?
Muffins have a bad reputation of being very high in calories, fat and sugar. While many store bought muffins carry a hefty amount of calories — typically around 400 or more each, you can easily fit them into a healthy eating plan.
How many calories are in a Stop and Shop muffin?
There are 260 calories in 1 muffin (71 g) of Stop & Shop Chocolate Chip Muffin.
Is it bad to have a blueberry muffin for breakfast?
Muffins may sound like a healthier breakfast option than doughnuts, but the truth is they’re far from it. Case in point: A reduced-fat blueberry muffin from a popular chain clocks in at 410 calories, with 10g fat (2g saturated), 75g carbs, and 39g sugar.
What is the healthiest type of muffin?
Below, our list of 14 healthy muffin recipes that will keep you energized all morning.
- Apricot-Date Seed-uction Muffins.
- Chocolate Muffins.
- Strawberry-Banana Quinoa Muffins.
- Vanilla Bean Blackberry Muffin.
- Cherry Zucchini Muffins.
- Lemon Raspberry Muffins.
- Whole Wheat Carrot Cake Muffins.
- Pineapple Coconut Muffins.
Is a blueberry muffin high in potassium?
What could be better than the smell of freshly baked blueberry muffins wafting through your house at breakfast time? Enjoying every delicious bite. Nutrition Per Serving.
What is the best blueberry muffin mix?
Find out what we thought!
- Honorable Mention: Duncan Hines Simple Mornings Wild Maine Blueberry Muffin Mix.
- Runner-Up: Krusteaz Wild Blueberry Muffin Mix.
- Best in Show: Betty Crocker Wild Blueberry Muffin Mix.
What are the benefits of muffins?
English muffins facts and benefits
|English Muffins Quick Facts|
|Major nutrients||Selenium (30.18%) Manganese (24.83%) Vitamin B1 (20.50%) Iron (20.50%) Carbohydrate (19.65%)|
|Health benefits||Boost your Energy and Lower Cholesterol, Build and Maintain Lean Muscle with High Quality Protein|
Is there protein in blueberry muffin?
The perfect grab-and-go breakfast or snack! These blueberry protein muffins are packed with protein, use whole wheat flour, and no oil.
Is it good to eat muffins everyday?
Eating a daily muffin can harm your heart health Sugar isn’t the only reason why store-bought muffins should be an occasional treat and not a daily staple. As Harvard researchers point out, regular commercial muffins can also contain as much as 367 mg of sodium.
What is the healthiest muffin at Dunkin Donuts?
Dunkin ‘ Donuts Nutrition: Healthiest Dunkin ‘ Donuts Muffins
- #5 Chocolate Chip Muffin. Calories: 550. Fat: 21 grams. Sugar: 50 grams.
- #4 Corn Muffin. Calories: 460. Fat: 16 grams. Sugar: 31 grams.
- #3 Blueberry Muffin. Calories: 460. Fat: 15 grams. Sugar: 44 grams.
- #2 Honey Bran Raisin Muffin. Calories: 440. Fat: 13 grams.
- #1 Reduced Fat Blueberry Muffin. Calories: 410. Fat: 10 grams.
What is the healthiest English muffin?
You’re better off with 100% whole wheat English muffins from Nature’s Own, Pepperidge Farm, Trader Joe’s, or Whole Foods. All keep a lid on calories (120 to 140) and sodium (200 mg or less) without skimping on taste.