How do you draw a simple blueberry?
How to Draw Blueberries Step by Step
- Step 1 – Draw the Outer Shapes of Each of the Blueberries. Blueberries outline drawing.
- Step 2 – Draw the Outer Shapes of the Leaves. Blueberries with leaves drawing.
- Step 3 – Draw the Tips of the Berries.
- Step 4 – Draw the Inner Details of the Berries.
- Step 5 – Finish the Line Drawing.
- Step 6 – Add Some Color.
How do you draw a apple?
Here’s an easy guide on how to draw an apple, step-by-step.
- Step 1: Draw a Circle.
- Step 2: Draw a Wave in the Top Half Part of the Circle.
- Step 3: Draw a Wave in the Bottom of the Circle.
- Step 4: Draw a Small Curve Under the Top Wave-Like Pattern.
- Step 5: Draw a Stalk and a Leaf.
- Step 6: Draw the Veins of the Leaf.
How do you draw a Blackberry?
How to Draw a Blackberry
- First, draw the blackberries outlines as an asymmetrical round shape with a slightly pointed lower edge.
- In this step, we will draw a stem and several pointed leaves around the cutting.
- In the third step we will sketch the contours of the pulp of our berry.
- We erase the unwanted lines from the first steps.