- 1 How many calories are in a bowl of Special K blueberries?
- 2 How many calories in Special K Berries cereal?
- 3 What happened to Blueberry Special K?
- 4 Is Special K cereal bad for you?
- 5 What is Special K cereal?
- 6 Is Special K Blueberry with lemon clusters vegan?
- 7 What is the healthiest cereal to eat?
- 8 What is the best cereal for weight loss?
- 9 Is Special K full of sugar?
- 10 Is Special K cereal good for weight loss?
- 11 Can cereal help you lose weight?
- 12 What is the healthiest Raisin Bran cereal?
How many calories are in a bowl of Special K blueberries?
How many calories in Special K Berries cereal?
|Amount Per Serving||Cereal||with 3/4 cup skim milk|
|Total Carbohydrate||34 g||16%|
|Dietary Fiber||3 g||10%|
|Total Sugars||11 g|
What happened to Blueberry Special K?
We were informed today that Kellogg’s has discontinued their blueberry Special K cereal. This had become evident by the empty space in the Special K section. Today we hit a lottery and found four boxes. So that will hold us a bit longer until we find a substitute.
Is Special K cereal bad for you?
There is nothing special about Special K products. In fact, most are not whole grain, and they tend to be low in fullness-promoting fiber and protein. (Of course, dieters could opt to do their own challenge, with their favorite high-fiber, high-protein cereal along with nutritious snacks and a healthy dinner meal.)
What is Special K cereal?
Special K is a brand of breakfast cereal and meal bars manufactured by Kellogg’s. The cereal was introduced to the United States in 1955. It is made primarily from grains like lightly toasted rice, wheat and barley. Special K used to be marketed primarily as a low-fat cereal that can be eaten to help one lose weight.
Is Special K Blueberry with lemon clusters vegan?
Special K used to contain a milk protein called casein. That made it clearly not vegan. What Special K Flavors Are Vegan?
|Flavor||Ingredients of Concern|
|Special K Blueberry with Lemon Clusters Cereal||sugar, honey, natural flavor, vitamin D3|
What is the healthiest cereal to eat?
The 15 Healthiest Cereals You Can Eat
- Oats. Oats are a nutritious cereal choice.
- DIY Muesli. Muesli is both a healthy and delicious type of cereal.
- Homemade Granola.
- DIY Cinnamon Crunch Cereal.
- Kashi 7 Whole Grain Nuggets.
- Post Foods Grape Nuts.
- Bob’s Red Mill Paleo-Style Muesli.
- Ezekiel 4:9 Sprouted Grain Cereals.
What is the best cereal for weight loss?
11 Healthy Cereals You Should Be Eating If You Want To Lose Weight
- Special K Protein Plus. scorpiosunshine. 1,831 followers.
- Cheerios Protein. mrsmichelletill. 2,716 followers.
- BearNaked Honey Almond. bearnakedgranola. 16.8K followers.
- Cinnamon Harvest Whole Wheat Biscuits. thesunlitskillet. 165 followers.
- Fiber One. fiberone.
Is Special K full of sugar?
With exactly 15g sugar per 100g, Special K therefore is borderline moderate/high in sugar. Of the flake cereals, with no fruit, Special K has the highest sugar content.
Is Special K cereal good for weight loss?
Can it help you lose weight? One study funded by Kellogg’s Co. Ltd showed that participants on the Special K diet lost between 0 and 13 pounds at the end of two weeks. Some people in the study lost up to 10 percent of their body fat, and the average weight loss was around 3.5 pounds.
Can cereal help you lose weight?
On the cereal diet, you replace two meals per day with cereal and milk. Though the diet has been around for a while, it has recently surged in popularity. It seems to be effective for short-term weight loss and can be rich in fiber and whole grains. Yet, it may also be high in sugar and excessively restrictive.
What is the healthiest Raisin Bran cereal?
If you want healthy raisin bran, check out Cascadian Farm Organic Raisin Bran, which has 6 grams of fiber and only 13 grams of sugar per cup serving, or Erewhon Raisin Bran, which has 6 grams of fiber and 10 grams of sugar per cup serving.