- 1 When and where is the Blueberry Festival in Florida?
- 2 What is there to do in Brooksville this weekend?
- 3 What is there to do in Hernando County this weekend?
- 4 Where is the Blueberry Festival in Florida?
- 5 What is there to do in Citrus County this weekend?
- 6 What is the crime rate in Brooksville Florida?
- 7 How far is Tampa from Brooksville?
- 8 What is there to do in Pasco County today?
- 9 How far is Brooksville from Sarasota?
- 10 Is Brooksville Fl a good place to live?
When and where is the Blueberry Festival in Florida?
The Florida Blueberry Festival is April 25-26, 2020:, under the shade of the gnarly oak trees on the courthouse lawn in Brooksville’s downtown square.
What is there to do in Brooksville this weekend?
18 Best Things to Do in Brooksville, Florida
- The Hernando Historical Museum.
- Sweetfields Farm, Brooksville, Florida.
- Sparacia Witherell Family Winery and Vineyard.
- The 1885 Russell Street Train Depot, Brooksville, FL.
- Chinsegut Wildlife and Environmental Area, Brooksville, FL.
- Chinsegut Hill Museum, Brooksville, FL.
- McKethan Lake Recreation Area, Brooksville, Florida.
What is there to do in Hernando County this weekend?
Best Things To Do in Hernando County, FL
- Giraffe Ranch. 13.9 mi. 55 reviews.
- Sweetfields Farm. 9.8 mi. 50 reviews.
- Homosassa Springs State Wildlife Park. 20.7 mi. 156 reviews.
- River Ventures. 26.2 mi. 279 reviews.
- TreeHoppers Aerial Adventure Park. 12.9 mi.
- Weeki Wachee Springs. 12.9 mi.
- Swamp Fever Airboat Adventures. 22.0 mi.
- Citrus Attraction At Boyett Groves. 6.0 mi.
Where is the Blueberry Festival in Florida?
Florida Blueberry Festival Location & Parking: Location: The brand new Formosa Gardens Event Center is located at 3050 Formosa Garden Blvd., Kissimmee, FL 34747.
What is there to do in Citrus County this weekend?
- See beautiful artworks at Old Courthouse Heritage Museum.
- View manatees at Homosassa Springs Wildlife State Park.
- Eperience primitive camping at Chassahowitzka River Campground.
- Attend the Citrus County Fair.
- Go cycling at Withlacoochee State Trail.
- Try kayaking at Hunter Springs Park.
- Dine at Old Mill Tavern Homosassa.
What is the crime rate in Brooksville Florida?
With a crime rate of 45 per one thousand residents, Brooksville has one of the highest crime rates in America compared to all communities of all sizes – from the smallest towns to the very largest cities. One’s chance of becoming a victim of either violent or property crime here is one in 22.
How far is Tampa from Brooksville?
50 miles / 80 km Tampa to Brooksville drive.
What is there to do in Pasco County today?
Top 10 Family-Friendly Outdoor Venues & Activities In Pasco
- TreeHoppers Aerial Adventure Park. This one is for high-energy kids who love climbing and want to experience flying.
- Hancock Groves. Hancock Groves offers a more relaxed adventure.
- Miniature Golf.
- Waterfront Dining.
- Epperson Lagoon.
- Old McMicky’s Farm.
- Crystal Springs Foundation.
- Giraffe Ranch.
How far is Brooksville from Sarasota?
There are 84.67 miles from Brooksville to Sarasota in south direction and 102 miles (164.15 kilometers) by car, following the I-75 S route. Brooksville and Sarasota are 1 hour 37 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop.
Is Brooksville Fl a good place to live?
It’s lovely but an older town for sure. The schools, though few in number, are of high quality and the shops and recreational parks makes sure you have everything you need. The crime rate is low, the city is overall kept clean and the people here are nice and friendly. Brooksville is a family friendly small town.