- 1 Who invented blueberry strain?
- 2 Is Blueberry and Blueberry Kush the same?
- 3 Where did blueberry strain come from?
- 4 Does Blueberry Kush smell like blueberry?
- 5 What is Blueberry Kush an example of?
- 6 How strong is Blueberry OG?
- 7 Who has the best blueberry strain?
- 8 What is blueberry strain good for?
- 9 How much CBD is in blueberry?
- 10 How much is an ounce of blueberry kush?
- 11 How much CBD is in Blueberry Kush?
- 12 Is Blueberry Kush good for pain?
Who invented blueberry strain?
The renowned Blueberry cannabis strain – and the Blue family created from it – was developed in the USA sometime during the 70’s by breeder DJ Short. This genetics is a blend of different strains.
Is Blueberry and Blueberry Kush the same?
Blueberry Kush is a cross between the 2000 High Times Cannabis Cup winner Blueberry (Indica) and OG Kush (Indica).
Where did blueberry strain come from?
According to cannabis lore, the taproot of all those strains can be found in Eugene. You’ve probably seen it, too: Blueberry, arguably the most widely seen genetics of its generation. The legendary Blueberry was bred by a man named DJ Short, who runs Old World Genetics, which is now based outside Los Angeles.
Does Blueberry Kush smell like blueberry?
The Blueberry Kush weed strain is a potent indica. Its harvest-ready buds are a deep green, frosty with trichomes and emitting a lovely blueberry scent that’s sweet yet earthy.
What is Blueberry Kush an example of?
Blueberry Kush is an indica marijuana strain made by crossing Blueberry and OG Kush. This strain produces effects that slowly brings on a heavy body sensation, helping consumers forget their stress and relax.
How strong is Blueberry OG?
Some growers and reviewers state that this strain has a whopping 24% THC content, yet others state that it has an almost 2:1 ratio of CBD, focusing on its extremely low 16% THC content.
Who has the best blueberry strain?
Top 10 Blueberry strains
- CBD Blue Shark. Genetics.
- Blueberry Autoflowering. Genetics.
- DJ’s Gold. Genetics.
- Sweet Deep Grapefruit. Genetics. Indica-dominant (80%)
- SoGouda. Genetics. Indica-dominant (70%)
- Sour Blueberry. Genetics. Sativa-dominant (60%)
- Blue Dream. Genetics. Sativa-dominant (70%)
- Blue Haze. Genetics. Sativa-dominant.
What is blueberry strain good for?
With these relaxing effects and its high 16-24% average THC level, Blueberry is said to be perfect for treating conditions such as chronic fatigue, depression, migraines, and chronic stress or anxiety.
How much CBD is in blueberry?
Blueberry CBD is a potent high- CBD Indica-dominant cannabis strain. It delivers a unique euphoria while also providing relief. It’s very popular due to its tantalizing blueberry flavor and fruity aroma. Blueberry CBD Seeds.
|Plant type||80% Indica 20% Sativa|
|Effects||Euphoric | Happy | Relaxed | Sleepy|
How much is an ounce of blueberry kush?
Blueberry Kush $180 Oz $110 1/2.
How much CBD is in Blueberry Kush?
|Strain Genetics||Afghani x Thai x Purple Thai|
|Blend||20% Sativa, 80% Indica|
|Flowering Time||60-65 days|
Is Blueberry Kush good for pain?
Blueberry is an older marijuana strain — it was founded in the ’70s and has been popular since. It’s the perfect strain for patients suffering from anxiety but it’s also a great strain for pain sufferers. Even though this is a high THC strain, it’s also a high CBD strain.